Clarity Challenge October 2017
Hello. it's ages since I have posted my makes, but here we are now and I hope it is all easy to follow.
- Mini stencils:- Clarity Petites
- Card:- Black, white
- Clarity Double Sided Sticky Plastic
- Embossing Powder :- Gold Detail
- Ink :- Versamark
- Glitter:- Gold, Silver, Copper
- Black raffia
For each card:-
- Cut sheet of Clarity double sided sticky to size, peel off backing sheet aand adhere to black card of same size.
- Attach chosen stencil.
- Add varying colours of glitter and press down to adhere.
- Remove stencil and further tamp down glitter.
- Apply single colour of glitter to remaining area and press down as before.
- Cut to size and trim. Mount onto white card.
- Mount onto black card blank.
- Run chosen Clarity Petite stencil onto black card through die cutting machine to dry emboss. Attach to inner left of card.
- Stamp chosen sentiment with Versamark into card square. Add gold detail powder and heat set. Stamp sentiment multi times over remaining areas, add clear embossing powder and heat set. Attach to right-hand of card blank.
- Add raffia and flower - created from heat embossed layers of Clarity Petite stencils.
Many thanks for looking in.
Wishing you all Clarity happiness!
'The Making Lady'