Thursday 14 January 2016

Groovi Birthday Card


Groovi Birthday Card

Mum's 89th birthday card which fits in with this month's Clarity Challenge.



Hi again,
I'd like to share with you the card I made last week for my mum. I was itching to use the 'Bell' plate but decided to use it as the skirt of an evening frock and chose the turquoise blue as Mum had a satin number in this sumptuous colour when I was little.
I won't bore you with the instructions but will record below the plates I used.
  

Groovi Plate Mate

Groovi Plates:-
  • Bells, Frilly Circles, Nested Circles, Nested Squares, Nested Deckle Squares
Groovi Borders:-
  • Annabel, Art Nouveau (Daisies)

I coloured the parchment with Polychromos (fab pencils) and the rest was my attempt at white work. 
It did take a bit of time but then, my mum is worth it; it wasn't a labour but it was done with love!

Thanks again for looking in - hope to see you again soon. 

Oh and remember the Clarity Challenge - Say It With Flowers.

Shelagh ;~}

No comments:

Post a Comment