· Groovi:- Border Plates - Banner, Birthday and Darling, Border 2, Cake Decorations, Christmas Squares Pudding, Lily, Ribbon and Hearts, A5 Square – Thank You (ribbons,) Swing on a Star (stars,)Large - Word Chain Alphabet, Calligraphy Alphabet, Oooh La La Knickers (smallest bow,) Large Nested Squares
· Parchment:- white
· Miscellaneous:- Faber Castel Polychromos, Glue pen, fine glitter, 4 toning brads, blue mirri, white card
1. Place parchment landscape and emboss Lily centrally about 2cm up from foot of sheet.
2. Emboss a number of baubles i.e. balloons from the ‘Christmas Squares Border’ on one side and a single on the other so they are positioned ‘off the page.’
3. Emboss an outer and inner frame using Large Nested Squares. Emboss ribbon border between these squares.
4. Emboss borders of stitching using the Ribbon and Hearts border.
5. Add Banner, wide enough to encapsulate chosen sentiment and extending it to fill the width.
6. Add swags from Cake Decorations above banner and frills from the same plate to create a ‘closed curtain’ effect to the foot.
7. Add ribbon swirls and confetti from Thank You plate.
8. Emboss balloons and Lily’s dress.
9. Add stars from Swing on a Star and sentiment from a mixture of Birthday and Word Chain Alphabet.
10. Add some white work and colour to suit.
11. Pierce and cut edge of outer square and attach onto another sheet of white parchment with brads. Mount onto blue mirri then onto white card.
12. On scrap parchment, emboss small bow five times from Oooh La La Knickers set and add trailing ribbons using the Calligraphy Alphabet plate. Pierce and cut. Apply glue from glue pen to bows and ribbons and sprinkle over glitter.
13. Attach to balloons. (I used mini glue dots.)
14. Add sparkle to project using a glue pen and fine glitter to suit. Dot sentiment with glue and add glitter.Extra sparkle was added with a Spectrum Noir clear Sparkle