· Stencils:- Elegant Ladies 4, Jive Dancers
· Cardstock:- Clarity Stencil card - 2 x 7ins x 7ins; I x silver mirri; 1 x black
· Canvas:- 1 x 8ins x 8ins
· Colour:- watercolour pigment; Fresco Paint – Little Black Dress
· Texture Paste:- Transparent
1. Cut one sheet of stencil card to measure 6ins x 6ins.
2. Puff a selection of bright pigment colour powder over the card. Spritz with a fine water spray, dry with a heat gun then spray with a more heavy duty spray. (My second spray bottle was a recycled (but cleaned) eco-friendly shower spray and much more powerful.) Dry.
3. Tape the Elegant Ladies stencil over and sponge through Little Black Dress paint. Clean stencil. Repeat a few times to suit. Dry.
4. Tape the Jive Dancers stencil over and apply translucent paste.
5. Remove stencil and rinse the remaining paste away.
6. Immediately cover paste with a deep coating of dark silver glitter. Allow to firm for only a minutes then pat down gently with fingertips to ensure all areas are covered. Pour off excess.